Did everyone enjoy the Thala script?

sage

Fielders stopped going for catches, Avesh Khan bowling dozens of full tosses, and then finally - the cherry on the cake - the biggest fraud in cricket that manages to steal both an international and IPL living in Tom Curran gets picked to bowl short and wide against senior citizen Thala ahead of Rabada... but well done... :hatsoff:"Dhoni finishes it off in style" for the masses

4 minutes ago, sage said:

Fielders stopped going for catches, Avesh Khan bowling dozens of full tosses, and then finally - the cherry on the cake - the biggest fraud in cricket that manages to steal both an international and IPL living in Tom Curran gets picked to bowl short and wide against senior citizen Thala ahead of Rabada... but well done... :hatsoff:"Dhoni finishes it off in style" for the masses

Rabada has been going for a million runs in last over of every single match

Just poor bowling from Tom Curran. Anyone who has watched 'The Hundreds' would know what a garbage player he has been. Basically Tom Curran is England's Krunal Pandya.

Also, poor captaincy by Pant of giving the last over to him when Rabada has overs left.

As bad as Dhoni has become lately with the bat, he wont let go juicy half volleys and slower balls. Even Sachin or Sunny G can smoke those now..lol.

Once I had a conversation with one of my friend who believed that every match in IPL was fixed. 

The match was between Dc and MI, he told me that MI will win as he has obtained this info from credible

sources who were in the betting circle. 

Now DC won the match finally credit to

Jason Roys' devastating knock, when I confronted my friend to ask him how he feels about his theory, he told me that everyone in DC except Jason Roy knew about the fixing and hence Jason Roy didn't bat according to the scheme. 

That day I decided to never ever ask an IPL conspiracy theorist to use his brain. 

I hope all such 'scripted' threads and posts are being written in jest. Match fixing/ spot fixing is a serious crime and anyone with even an iota of proof should immediately share the info with the authorities.

To me, such posts look more like part of the coping mechanism - player/ team I dislike has done well, hence it was scripted.

If I believed IPL was scripted, I would stop following and discussing it. 

1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

I hope all such 'scripted' threads and posts are being written in jest. Match fixing/ spot fixing is a serious crime and anyone with even an iota of proof should immediately share the info with the authorities.

To me, such posts look more like part of the coping mechanism - player/ team I dislike has done well, hence it was scripted.

If I believed IPL was scripted, I would stop following and discussing it. 

It started as a joke, but it's not funny anymore. What we have seen on social media during the MI-SRH match was real disgrace. People were concocting stories of match fixing just to get some likes even when there was no chance of Mumbai qualifying. Such jokes should always be subtle to be funny but, on contrary, most of these are on your face.

This is one of the most useless threads here, but you see people talking under it. Even I joked on Paddikal's slow innings once, thinking people here will get the joke, but now I feel some of them are serious.

Edited by Chakdephatte