KL Rahul: Rahul Dravid will bring culture of 'putting team ahead of personal goals'

Who is he talking about?

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/ind-vs-nz-2021-kl-rahul-rahul-dravid-will-bring-culture-of-putting-team-ahead-of-personal-goals-1289501

"When it comes to coaching, I've played a couple of games with the India A set-up [under Dravid], and we've had a small chat just before coming out here for training, and he's somebody who's big on setting a good team culture and creating an atmosphere where people are thriving and trying to get better as people and as cricketers. He's always been a team man when he was playing, and that's the kind of culture he wants to bring in here as well, where everyone's putting the team ahead of personal goals."

He demeanor was like Kohli the captain is history! :eviltongue:

Well it’s time for a change of guard again, I enjoyed the unassuming charm of rustic Dhoni after the calm learned assuredness of Sachin Ganguly Dravid Kumble era, then came the brash alpha Kohli would have carried on if he delivered everywhere ,he did in tests on the back of a ever decent Rahane but still the fast bowling menace that’s his thank him for that, although his legacy will always be his loss in grandest loi. The most alpha of Indian captains unfortunate, next up intent thoughtful alpha please my beautiful India.

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Dravid has already responded

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/india-vs-new-zealand-he-knows-exactly-what-he-needs-to-do-kl-rahul-on-hardik-pandya-s-exclusion-from-t20i-series-against-new-zealand-101636983619080.html

He knows exactly what he needs to do' - KL Rahul on Hardik Pandya's exclusion from T20I series against New Zealand

Its KL who has responded not Dravid... or is it indirect ?   :p:

Just now, nitinbwj said:

Rahul is the most phattu on the list of phattus. Shut Up and Perform when required :wall:

He just doesn't have any energy about him lol When Rahul Dravid captained Karnataka i could see him pumped up. This guy is one of the meekest guy probably since the days of Vengsarkar.  If Rohit goes for bathroom break KL Rahul will be the captain lol. Opposition can completely turn the match around during that time.