Kris Srikkanth rips apart Dhoni in Star Sports Tamil post match show

Gollum

20 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Tamil posters can correct me if I am wrong but whatever little I understood I'll summarize:

- don't agree with what Dhoni said

- by telling process process BS he is just bluffing

- your process of selection is wrong

- what story are you making?

- are you seriously telling that Jagadeesan has no spark but 'scooter' Jadhav has spark?

- this is all ridiculous, I will not accept these answers today

- by repeating process you have decided to sink CSK

- now you are talking about spark, did you not see spark in Jagadeesan? (repeats couple of times)

- what spark did you see in Kedar Jadhav and Piyush Chawla?

- at least Karn Sharma takes a wicket, you give ball to Piyush when match is over

- calls him pista (Tamil slang?), couldn't understand final 10 seconds

You got it right, I can confirm.

Also thanks for taking time to scan through comments section on twitter. You did a great job. 

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

You got it right, I can confirm.

Also thanks for taking time to scan through comments section on twitter. You did a great job. 

I understand Tamil, can't read/write but can follow at least 80-90% unless they use some local dialect. 

- calls him pista (Tamil slang?), couldn't understand final 10 seconds

Pista = great
Srikanth says "Dhoni maybe Pista, Dhoni is great - I agree. Dhoni is somewhere else (high achiever) and I am somewhere else (low achiever). That doesn't matter. I don't agree (with Dhoni's decisions today)"

All other translations are already good

PS : Not a CSK or Dhoni fan, so what a guilty pleasure to translate this

The key issue is in with going with the same team, which many consider as good and only useful if your selected 11-12 are the best you have and/or in-form 

If not then, it is garbage in, garbage out .... and you need to be flexible and make relevant changes 

59 minutes ago, The Realist said:

He was terrible. Same old was endlessly recycled and sections were consistently pathetic.

All very well criticising Dhoni now but when selector used to lick Dhoni's rear obediently under his captaincy.

Was still better than MSK..lol

Look at the entitlement of these CSK fans as if playoff is a guaranteed spot for them. It's ok you miss out some time & this will be only the first time, so it happens. MI also didn't make 2 play-offs in last 5 years.

But what these experts & fans are saying they should have said last year or during the last auction, when Dhoni absolutely splurged the money on has beens like Chawla & continued to back Jadhav. They should have seen this coming with the myopic side they assembled 3 years ago.

Also, the biggest factor is Raina, Dhoni as a captain suffers considerably without Raina, ur was visible even in 2016 when he had a average season with RPS without Raina.

If I were the CSK fan, I ll be delighted with te returns in last 3 years, 1 win & 1 runner up trophy. That is gold with an ageing, short sighted team they picked up. Now, multiple factors have combined to bite them in the back.

Good time now to invest in the youth & back players who ll play next year. Get Williamson on board next year.

What has worked for CSK has killed them this season 

They have worked on the principle of selecting player for role then names, so CSK have always been about good planning and execution. But more then half of the team cant wake up from not playing cricket for long and have the rhythm to execute plans.  As you get older it gets difficult to play after long break. Fans who think bhajji, raina wud have helped dont understand that even raina hasnt played cricket for almost 2 yrs thats how much he has been injured, bhajji doesnt play anything. Even someone like kohli and bumrah took few games to find their rhythem and then to expect most of these retired players to do so its to much to ask

Now coming to youngster not having spark- then what the hell were you guys doing at auction, the best player for CSK this season has been a youngster named Sam curran

Biggest disappointment for me this season regd CSK has been stubbornness to change plans when it isnt working

• overrating bravo death bowling ability over match winning bowlers like hazelwood or tahir 
  • repeated use of jadeja n jadhav over curran who looked their best attacking batsman
  • If dhoni needs time to get in why is he coming in death overs
  • not using thakur and chahar slogging ability which surely wud have done better 
  • Wasting gaikwad in wrong slot 

They have stretched their idea to much , now that they are out try some new ideas that can work next season...that should be process 

Boo freakin hoo. Not going to shed a tear. :lol: Totally deserve this ignominy.

Yenda dei ivvalo naalum avan idhai than indian team layum senjittu irundhaan. Naanga ellam pala varushama idhai thaan sollitu irukkom. Ippo thaan un kannukku theriyudha. Un team kku idhu thevai thaan. Neenga 10 varushama adicha koothukku Idhuvum venum innamum venum.

Adutha varushamaum idhai vida mosama thaanda irukkanum. Appo thaan ungalukku ellam butthi varum.

BTW heard grape vine that there's some pay dispute in the franchise. Bonus news. Nalla adichikittu saavunga.