Rayudu retires from all formats

Even the usually spot on Gambhir seems to have let emotion dictate his opinion on the topic. 

"Five selectors combined would not have made the runs Rayudu has in his career. I feel extremely sad about this retirement. "

"A cricketer like him that has played so well in the IPL and for the nation, scored three 100's and ten 50's, and despite that if a player has to retire - it is a sad moment for Indian cricket," Gambhir added further.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/news/gambhir-lambasts-selection-panel-after-rayudu-calls-it-a-day/articleshow/70057042.cms

He was someone who could not bat to certain situations the way we would have liked him too and hence we al collectively did not like him. But make no mistake, the guy could bat and hence whether you cal it selfish or whatever, he could bat.

I think the guy was little immature to tweet the stuff he did and retire in such fashion but he does deserve credit for being hungry for runs, and could have walked easily into some other country’s line up, just that he did not fit in ours.

Happy Retirement to him

And Ambati Rayadu is back

https://sportstar.thehindu.com/cricket/ambati-rayudu-hints-at-return-to-white-ball-cricket-for-india-ipl-retirement/article29233510.ece

Former India middle-order batsman Ambati Rayudu, on Friday, expressed his eagerness to make a comeback to white-ball cricket “as soon as possible,” saying he is “definitely” open to playing for India and the Indian Premier League.

Edited by beetle
11 hours ago, NameGoesHere said:

So Ambati Rayudu makes a Pakistani kind of UTURN. 

I say, please don't tolerate anything like that in Indian Cricket. It is OK if he wants to play IPL and make money but I don't want to see him in team India's colours.