House sales marketing - dilli style

randomGuy

It might sound cringy to locals, but I enjoyed listening to it as its fun to see someone speaking Hindi and trying to be amusing which frankly he was a bit. 

It is tough time out there for many people in current market and not many industries and people aremaking money. People are being creative to make money out there, and we got to appreciate that. I like the effort he put. 

The guy (pulkit vij) is full-on entertainment and real. He is excitement embodied.

'bhai sahab partner se lad ke lightein lagwai hain' ' bhai ye jhoomar chaiye yahi wala' watch at 11 min in the OP

In this video, for 120 gaj appartment 'poora jahaaj le kar aaya hai apka bhai' - 

In this vid., On his birthday, views on him from his family -

To whoever I showed these vids(on android tv) in my family watched with a smiling face (I looked at their face as they were watching)

Watch and enjoy

@ravishingravi @Cricketics @coffee_rules @dial_100 @Mariyam @Trichromatic @Gollum @Tibarn @Yoda-esque @rkt.india @beetle @asterix @MechEng @FischerTal

@velu  @Under_Score @Austin 3:!6@Singh bling @Khota 

@vvvslaxman

Edited by randomGuy

I was born and brought up in Delhi, hence I know the real estate prices there. Anything within Delhi is practically unaffordable. Hence I am extremely surprised with these prices. Though I don't have much idea about how Uttam Nagar is as a livable locality but still.

Haven't really heard of Kamal Associates before. Has anyone here purchased from them? A real experience would be very useful to many over here.

3 hours ago, motomaverick said:

I was born and brought up in Delhi, hence I know the real estate prices there. Anything within Delhi is practically unaffordable. Hence I am extremely surprised with these prices. Though I don't have much idea about how Uttam Nagar is as a livable locality but still.

Haven't really heard of Kamal Associates before. Has anyone here purchased from them? A real experience would be very useful to many over here.

This area Mohan garden would be tier 2 or tier 3....coz it is somewhat congested, I think he will have in other areas also.

I am born n brought up here as well... Used to live in pitampura . In my neighborhood rohini was there but inside rohini, Prashant vihar was most expensive due to baniya brothers living there.

5 hours ago, randomGuy said:

This area Mohan garden would be tier 2 or tier 3....coz it is somewhat congested, I think he will have in other areas also.

I am born n brought up here as well... Used to live in pitampura . In my neighborhood rohini was there but inside rohini, Prashant vihar was most expensive due to baniya brothers living there.

So what is your opinion of this guy and his prices and also just generally the property value these days in all metro cites is just crazy, isn't it?. Delhi isn't alone. I think most metro cites in India are just too expensive to afford a brand new property, right?

You would know better but I think from what I know it is hard to find a decent property for a middle class family within 1 cr. 

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

So what is your opinion of this guy and his prices and also just generally the property value these days in all metro cites is just crazy, isn't it?. Delhi isn't alone. I think most metro cites in India are just too expensive to afford a brand new property, right?

You would know better but I think from what I know it is hard to find a decent property for a middle class family within 1 cr. 

I think the property market here peaked in 2012... after that it's been downhill or stable in 8 years... which means in real terms (inflation adjusted terms), prices have fallen, but still high, and earlier (2012) they used to be exorbitant...in 1 cr. You would find a good likeable 2/3 bhk in mayur vihar where I am currently living(actually 3-4 bhk here go up to 2-2.5 cr based on sq ft area and location) ...there are few localities only in Delhi where an aspirational young couple would like to live... pitampura , rohini , dwarka , Ashok vihar ,  paschim vihar, Shalimar bagh , model Town Mukherjee nagar,  mayur vihar, janak Puri , east of kailash etc. on top of my mind (some areas I may have Missed for sure).. I read there are multiple times more sale-purchase transactions happenings in NCR (gurgaon Noida ghaziabad) than proper Delhi.

Edited by randomGuy

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

in Bangalore if we are ok to stay in outskirts of the city , we will get a damn good villa for 1 crore ..

1200 sq ft 2 bhk in prime areas easily cost 1C+ with tier 1 builders , 60/65L with tier 2/3 builders..

my ex roommate and his 4 friends each booked a 2bhk for ~50L including all last year , ready to move ..

right now its a buyers mkt or end user mkt .. there are lots of unsold inventories in bangalore ..

situation is same or worse in chennai omr afaik.. 

mumbai has space constraints , price wont drop much 

26 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

I think the property market here peaked in 2012... after that it's been downhill or stable in 8 years... which means in real terms (inflation adjusted terms), prices have fallen, but still high, and earlier (2012) they used to be exorbitant...in 1 cr. You would find a good likeable 2/3 bhk in mayur vihar where I am currently living(actually 3-4 bhk here go up to 2-2.5 cr based on sq ft area and location) ...there are few localities only in Delhi where an aspirational young couple would like to live... pitampura , rohini , dwarka , Ashok vihar ,  paschim vihar, Shalimar bagh , model Town Mukherjee nagar,  mayur vihar, janak Puri , east of kailash etc. on top of my mind (some areas I may have Missed for sure).. I read there are multiple times more sale-purchase transactions happenings in NCR (gurgaon Noida ghaziabad) than proper Delhi.

I am familiar with Model town/Ashok Vihar area. I spent lot of time in State Bank Colony/GujranWala town near the Nanak Piao Gurudwara so very much near Ashok Vihar. My childhood was spent there in Delhi.  I did not know this area or North Delhi is still popular among youth like you said. In fact I thought many peoole wanted to move out of North Delhi. Glad that’s not the case. My friends are spread all over Delhi, however, many family and friends have also moved to the NCR region like you mentioned. 

Where exactly is Mayur Vihar when you say. I am familar with the name but not sure how close it to CP, Gurgaon and to rest of the places like Kamla Nagar. 

11 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I am familiar with Model town/Ashok Vihar area. I spent lot of time in State Bank Colony/GujranWala town near the Nanak Piao Gurudwara so very much near Ashok Vihar. My childhood was spent there in Delhi.  I did not know this area or North Delhi is still popular among youth like you said. In fact I thought many peoole wanted to move out of North Delhi. Glad that’s not the case. My friends are spread all over Delhi, however, many family and friends have also moved to the NCR region like you mentioned. 

Where exactly is Mayur Vihar when you say. I am familar with the name but not sure how close it to CP, Gurgaon and to rest of the places like Kamla Nagar. 

I know bro...

Mayur vihar ph 2, adjoining Sanjay jheel (we go there for morning, evening walks)...10 km for CP

4 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

I know bro...

Mayur vihar ph 2, adjoining Sanjay jheel (we go there for morning, evening walks)...10 km for CP

Ok. Good to know that. Ideally we will be looking for something down the line. Something not too big but something which is centrally located and also easy to get to from IGI airport. 

Saw some of his videos. Good entertainment value for sure but not my cup of tea as far as investment is concerned. 

The guy seems to focus a lot on gimmicks like false ceiling, which in my opinion is a maintenance nightmare. Kitchen feels too narrow and cramped in almost every video of his, with zero space for even a refrigerator. Also, the overall lack of ventilation is not impressive at all. Plus if the locality is congested, then I would prefer to stay away as it would most likely be infested with shady elements like chain snatchers and goons. Car parking area also seems to somehow have too many pillars and obstacles. He also does not look like someone who would not deviate from the original DDA sanctioned floor plan and someone who would strive to have all the necessary approvals in place.

Many more cons than pros for me unfortunately. Prices seem tempting though.

Edited by motomaverick

This can't be a serious sales pitch! This guy is more style than any substance.

Either that, or maybe home buyers in Delhi have a different mindset.

He spoke nothing about room dimensions, super built up areas, carpet areas, FSI, proximity to a railway/metro station, schools near by, hospitals near by, not much about parking. NOTHING about amenities in the building.

What's with all the mirrors everywhere? Kind of creepy. Sheesh!

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

This can't be a serious sales pitch! This guy is more style than any substance.

Either that, or maybe home buyers in Delhi have a different mindset.

He spoke nothing about room dimensions, super built up areas, carpet areas, FSI, proximity to a railway/metro station, schools near by, hospitals near by, not much about parking. NOTHING about amenities in the building.

What's with all the mirrors everywhere? Kind of creepy. Sheesh!

Area was Extremely small, that's why :D