South Africa v. India - Series Predictor - 1st ODI - India Won - UPDATED !!!

goose

Last call guys to submit your 3 players...nominate your Batsman, Bowler, and Fielder from either side....that's it simple! Teams to be announced at toss time in 15 min if you prefer to wait till then. Strictly no entries/changes allowed after start of play.

@Straight Drive

@Gollum

@Vilander

@sandeep

@Rasgulla

@Shunya

@SUMO

Edited by goose

South Africa XI: Quinton de Kock (wk), Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis (capt.), Aiden Markram, JP Duminy, David Miller, Chris Morris, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Morne Morkel, Imran Tahir
India XI: Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (capt.), Ajinkya Rahane, MS Dhoni (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal

Edited by goose
41 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

@goose

Sir I forgot to post , I will pick players who havent taken a wicket ..a SA bowler ..so that should be ok ?

Bat : Rahane

Bowl : Rabada

Field : De Kock

Sorry to be harsh but the rules are the rules. 5 games to catch up!

1 minute ago, goose said:

Lunch time rankings now up. The two Ns top the table at half time. Not so good for the Ms !

Now that you have allowed opposition players in the mix, I want you to scrap alternate choice option let the posters scratch their head little more, you add replacement for them (including me some times lol) and they end up earning points without any efforts, if the mentioned player for particular category is dropped or not playing thn keep that column/box vacant, will be even contest,  it will aslo save your time !!

8 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Now that you have allowed opposition players in the mix, I want you to scrap alternate choice option let the posters scratch their head little more, you add replacement for them (including me some times lol) and they end up earning points without any efforts, if the mentioned player for particular category is dropped or not playing thn keep that column/box vacant, will be even contest,  it will aslo save your time !!

In the test series predictor, I did give posters replacements where I thought it was reasonable to do. In this series I am strictly allowing only the players posted before the start of play. If a poster had left a 2nd choice etc that is fine too, in my opinion. Today we had only one void selection - JIMMY CLIFF - BOWLER - SHAMI

Edited by goose
23 minutes ago, Brainfade said:

Oh .. I know, but with Rohit gone, I am going to drop like a bloody rock.  BTW, I am one of the board-uncles, but am playing "fantasy" like stuff for the first time ... hence the teenager-like enthoo :-)!

age is just a number!